[TYPO3-english] cooluri and language tag - /de

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Fri Apr 10 21:38:13 CEST 2009

Hi,

> But maybe you can help me getting rid of the /lang suffix at all, and
> you have a solution, to solve it with subdomains en.domain .com and
> de.domain .com, with cooluri in a singletree concept? I've searched the
> net, but have still no idea how to do this.

I'm currently working on this. I've created an extension that adds this
function to Typo3. It's not configurable yet, so I have to work on it
some more.

Anyway, you can check out the results here: http://www.pixelbox.cz (sk,
info). The configuration is a bit tricky so I'll need to create a good
manual for it.

Stay tuned! :)

--
Jan Bednarik