[TYPO3-english] Save Document error

Andre Paschunski crinch007 at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 10 15:19:11 CEST 2009

Hello,

In the meantime the first problem has been solved. I changed nothing but I
was able to change the admin username.

But now I have the following problem.

If I wan't to add a page I get the following message:

2: SQL error: 'Unknown column 'hidden' in 'field list''
(pages:NEW49df3261c2488)

Anybody an Idea how to fix?

Thanks and kind regards.

Andre