[TYPO3-english] CoolUri - tt_news -> related news

Joe Berger joeberger at gmx.de
Fri Apr 10 13:46:28 CEST 2009

Hi,

using CoolUri mit TYP03 4.2.6 I'm very happy. But now I discovered the
following problem:
The Link to related news in single view is wrong.

This is a normal tt_news link to a single view:

http://mydomain.de/news/meisterkonzerte-der-musikalischen-akademie.html

And this is a link from single view to a related view:

http://mydomain.de/news.html. The title of the news is missing.

Unfortunately I don't know how the parameter is called to append the title
of the related news.

This is my configuration for tt_news

<uriparts>
	<part>
      		<parameter>tx_ttnews[tt_news]</parameter>
	      <lookindb>
  		      <to>SELECT title FROM tt_news WHERE uid=$1</to>
       		 <!-- if you have news items in different languages in one folder,
use this sql -->
		        <!-- to>SELECT title FROM tt_news WHERE (uid=$1 or l18n_parent=$1)
AND sys_language_uid={L=0}</to -->
       		 <translatetoif>
	       		   <match>^[0-9]+$</match>
	       	 </translatetoif>
		        <t3conv>1</t3conv>
	      </lookindb>
	</part>
	<part>
      		<parameter>cHash</parameter>
	</part>
	<part key="page([0-9]+)" regexp="1">
		<parameter>tx_ttnews[pointer]</parameter>
	</part>

Any hint is welcome

Kind regards
Joe