[TYPO3-english] Default site from email

Stephan I. grac at gmx.ch
Fri Apr 10 08:13:07 CEST 2009

@andreas

Andreas Burg wrote:
> Hi Stephan,
>
>> until today i thought TYPO3 is represented by a bunch of grown-ups...
>
> I think it is. I always suggest to try the friendly way, even if someone
> has GOOD cause to feel manhadled. It's one way to avoid getting into war.

you are talking here, in this newsgroup, of WAR?

now, this is really incredible!
not just to even mention the word but to obviously think in terms of war.

so you have never heard of TYPO3's code-of-conduct
(http://typo3.org/community/code-of-conduct), especially "Be collaborative"?

i mean:
what's the point to have newsgroups when some geeks just refuse to help?
just because they choose to be offended by something and not taking into
account that the community only lives through extending?
and extending is only possible if some code of conduct is effective for
ALL, not only for newbies?

so what has WAR to do with those rules?

stephan