[TYPO3-english] Corruption

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Fri Apr 10 02:13:58 CEST 2009

I'm facing a strange corruption problem with Typo3.  Unti recently, I
never had such problem with any of my installations. But since, let's
say two or three weeks, I sometimes face the problem of a non-well
rendered site. If I check (I'm working with Firefox) to see the css, I
can see that they are completely screwed up. Firefox is not able to read
them, since they look as if they were written by a chinese (could be in
japan, russian...  better, in dog language). To fix this, the only thing
I have to do is touching bad files at the server, so they are sent back
to the client when requested. Those can be css files, javascript files,
php files....

Any idea of what could be the cause of this?

Christian...