[TYPO3-english] typo3 sites and enterprise applications

Riadh riadhkacem at msn.com
Fri Apr 10 01:37:22 CEST 2009

Hello

I have a question about typo3. I can not find in the documentation how can I integrate enterprise applications with the sites developed with typo3 (in the intranet or exemple).

-I have found that it can be possible through web services but how? Using extensions?

-Can I simply use an extension for php like WSO2 Web Services Framework/PHP or any other possibility for integration web services with php directly?

- Is there a way to integrate typo3 sites with j2ee or dot.net applications?

-In which platform should I develop enterprise application  or services to be compatible with typo3 sites.

Please I need help about this issue so I will be grateful if you answer me as soon as possible

Best regards

Riadh