[TYPO3-english] TS: Read media field of a page

Sebastian Gebhard s.gebhard at markenmotiv.de
Thu Apr 9 16:58:23 CEST 2009

Hi list

i'm building a HMENU and I try to display an image before each menu
element. The image is uploaded in the page properties in the field media
of each menu page.

I have following TS:

lib.searcharea = HMENU
lib.searcharea{
   special = directory
   special.value = 35
   1 = TMENU
   1{
     NO.allStdWrap{
       preCObject = COA
       preCObject{

         10 = IMAGE
         10.file.import.data = field:media
         10.file.import.data.listNum = 0

         20 = TEXT
         20.field = subtitle
         20.wrap = <span>|</span>

     }
   }
}

The subtitle element is rendered in the result but the image is not. I
tried several things - my posted TS seems right to me, but not to TYPO3 :D

How can I display the image saved in the media field?

Regards