[TYPO3-english] Looking for typo3_src-4.0.2.tar.gz

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Thu Apr 9 09:48:00 CEST 2009

[Christian Kuhn] wrote & schrieb:

>Martin Bless wrote:
>> I'm looking for a typo3_src-4.0.2.tar.gz file.

>You could check out svn from forge, look into the tags directory.
>
>http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/browse/typo3v4-core/tags

FYI: Yes, I grabbed the svn files but had to realize that a lot of
files have different version marks in the code. It took some time
until I remembered the most obvious way to find the original source
package: I used Google and searched for the exact filename. And
indeed, its still available from sourceforge:
http://mesh.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/typo3/typo3_src-4.0.2.tar.gz

BTW, the comparison gave no hints on hacked code.

Martin

--
http://mbless.de