[TYPO3-english] Fatal error: Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files

ThaiPo3 The Ultimate Usergroup typo3 at in.com
Wed Apr 8 14:11:00 CEST 2009

Hi we have problem that we get Error when try to open backend 4.2.6 or 4.3.0alpha2  same problem! Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /domain/typo3conf/ext/mmforum/mod1/conf.php on line 392  or  Fatal error: Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /domain/typo3src4.2.6/typo3/mod/file/conf.php on line 392Any help appreciatedManaDear TYPO3 English ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!