[TYPO3-english] How to allow FE users to maintain a blog?

Paul Bucalo paul.bucalo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:00:30 CEST 2009

Yeah, if all you want is users to submit content in chronology, you can
choose from a ton of extensions: guestbook, comments, tt_news, wec
discussion, a traditional forum.
Typo can do what ever you want, it's just a balance of what you get out of
the box, what you get with available extensions and what you have to
customize.
It's tough to recommend just one without more detail.
Also, there are the CWT Community extensions and I'm sure other community
extensions.
-p