[TYPO3-english] mnogosearch question..

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Tue Apr 7 22:26:33 CEST 2009

Hi!

I just did a search through the documents for "pagebrowse" and the
only place it appears is near the bottom here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/mnogosearch/2.2.0/view/1/4/

So It looks like it was left out.

I've done what you stated below and I still don't get a page browse
list.  Is there something else I needed to do.  Reading the pagebrowse
docs there's no configuration required (include plugin in search
results page?).

Thanks again,
Doug