[TYPO3-english] cooluri and language tag - /de

Andreas Burg typo3 at andreasburg.de
Tue Apr 7 20:38:38 CEST 2009

Rupali,

> anyways cleared cache, also deleted all links in cooluri module but still
> links for default language are without /de, although when i go to english
> language, they are working perfect and coming back to german also shows
> language tags. But the problem is only when no language is manually selected
> and clicking on navigation gives links without language tags.

it works for me, cause I've rlmp_language_detection installed, this makes more sence for me.

But I've tried to solve it without rlmp_language_detection, and I did not get it to work. It seams,
that internaly the parameter L is not appended to URLs, although sys_language_uid is set to 0, if it
is the default value.

I'm also interested in a solution, cause although:
   "mydomain .tld"
gets converted to
   "mydomain .tld/en/"

if I grap pages f.e. with wget or httrack, 3 versions were grapped:
   "mydomain .tld/"
   "mydomain .tld/en/"
   "mydomain .tld/de/"

Perhaps someone else can open our eyes.