[TYPO3-english] realURL and pageNotFoundOnCHashError

Goku o123456789 at tiscali.it
Tue Apr 7 15:24:31 CEST 2009

Hi!
I'm not sure but I tried to disable RealURL and everything works.
this is my RealURL configuration:

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['realurl']=array (
  '_DEFAULT' =>
  array (
   'init' =>
    array (
         'enableCHashCache' => true,
         'appendMissingSlash' => 'ifNotFile',
         'adminJumpToBackend' => true,
         'enableUrlDecodeCache' => true,
         'enableUrlEncodeCache' => true,
         'emptyUrlReturnValue' => '/',
       ),

      'pagePath' =>
       array (
         'type' => 'user',
         'userFunc' =>
'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
         'spaceCharacter' => '-',
         'languageGetVar' => 'L',
      'rootpage_id' => 2,
      'expireDays' => 3,