[TYPO3-english] Fwd: Message Fatal error: cannot re-assign.....

Pedro Abreu pedroalvesabreu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 12:16:55 CEST 2009

 Hi,
 I´m working in the developing project site for a portuguese
association CENTRO DA TERRA in TYPO3.
The program funcionalities are amazing, but there seems to be a problem when
I try to save any changes or new content I create.

Always get the message

 *Fatal error*: Cannot re-assign $this in *
/home/www/e40c66c5fcd0d2e8cfcc1fdb596e31dc/web/new_site/typo3conf/ext/static_info_tables/class.tx_staticinfotables_syslanguage.php
* on line *41*

Is there in the lists the answer to this problem?
Can you help me solve it?
Thanks

Pedro