[TYPO3-english] Generating a useful Google Sitemap with dd_googlesitemap and multiple domains

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Apr 6 13:14:33 CEST 2009

Hi!

I do not see the problem. I have a domain with subdomains in the same tree. They all have separate sitemaps. Root page of each domain is shown as http://sub1.domain.com/, http://sub2.domain.com/ and so on in the sitemap. There are no problems with that at all.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/google-analytics-certified.html