[TYPO3-english] mm_forum - contents not show in FE

Bjarne Helligsoe bjarnehelligsoe at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 11:25:31 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have just started playing with mm_forum extension, and it looks very nice.
I had it working in a small test site, but not after I import a new template
from http://iT-Bo.com
I did the following:
    - import the templates (which deleted page in my test site - that I
knew, sow that ok)
    - in the FE the forum content hasn't shown
    - I deleted the content in the BE and recreated it - still nothing in
the FE
    - In the BE I checked the settings for mm_forum - looked ok.
Then I decieded to reinstall Typo3, but I am working on a host with the
setting SAFE=true, and therefore I have to move all extension file manual to
the server, sow I did a soft reinstall that is, I deleted the database and
left all files on the server. After that I did the following:
    - I install Typo3 via install 123. Created BE users ect.
    - I import the template - FE was working
    - creted the nessary pages for mm_forum, and created content - still
nothing in the FE on the forum page????

I have be trying to find settings hidden in configuration files that have
reference to UID's or PID's from the period with the old template, and that
doesn't exists none more. In that i didn't succeed.
Of course I suppose it will work if I did a complete reinstall, but I like
to know whats happing behind the scene.

Anybody with a solution?

Thanks in advance

Bjarne Helligsø