[TYPO3-english] Media center settings questions

Patrick Rodacker patrick.rodacker at the-reflection.de
Mon Apr 6 10:39:30 CEST 2009

Hi Francois,

Francois Suter wrote on 03.04.2009 11:55:

> 1) the title and description are cropped quite severely. I couldn't find
> any setting to display more of both. How can this be achieved?

This seems to be hardcoded into the player itself. Maybe it is possible
to tweek it using the skinning approach [1], but I am not sure since I
am not a Flash developer.

> 2) in the playlist there is an additional background color that covers
> half of the height of an item. I couldn't find a setting to change it.
> Is it possible at all?

it is not possible to change just half of it, but again using the
skinning approach should provide a solution

HTH
Patrick

[1]
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/media_center/1.0.2/view/1/2/#id4121250