[TYPO3-english] rgmediaimages and multiple mp3 player in a single page

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Mon Apr 6 10:26:34 CEST 2009

Dear list,

I am using rgmediaimages since long at my site to have online mp3
listening facility.
Recently I have added some pages where I have to added 2 or more mp3 ( 1
pixel player in built in rgmediaimages ) as plugin.  I urgently need an
arrangement so that only one player plays at a time. Right now all the
player on a single page can run at a same time.  I have already flipped
through the docs but have not found any thing like this. Has any one
already achieve this ?
Kindly let me know.

thanks