[TYPO3-english] Img tag mapped/generated by TV not closing correctly

Wolver Ave. wolveravenue at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 20:12:44 CEST 2009

> In any case, you've shown us the output, but since this is not any
> TYPO3 behaviour I've ever encountered, the only way anyone's going to
> be able to help is if you show us the TS too.

The template setup TS don't hold much relevant script (doctype, css,
menu, default page object), I could post it, but I think the data
structure XML for the picture may be more interesting. (I'm a TYPO3
newbie so I could be wrong of course, but take a look at this first.)
----------

<field_articlepic type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>Article picture</title>
					<description>Map this to the container for the article
picture</description>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0">[Here goes the article picture]</numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>imagefixed</eType>
					<TypoScript>
	10 = IMAGE
	10.file = GIFBUILDER
	10.file {
		XY = 790,291
		10 = IMAGE
		10.file.import = fileadmin/articlepics/
		10.file.import.current = 1
		10.file.import.listNum = 0
		10.file.maxW = 790
		10.file.minW = 790
		10.file.maxH = 291
		10.file.minH = 291
	}
							</TypoScript>
				</tx_templavoila>
				<TCEforms type="array">
					<config type="array">
						<type>group</type>
						<internal_type>file</internal_type>
						<allowed>gif,png,jpg,jpeg</allowed>
						<max_size>1000</max_size>
						<uploadfolder>fileadmin/articlepics</uploadfolder>
						<show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
						<size>1</size>
						<maxitems>1</maxitems>
						<minitems>0</minitems>