[TYPO3-english] Real URL and subdomains

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Apr 5 11:37:56 CEST 2009

Hi!

Andreas Becker wrote:
> Your Patch for RealUrl sounds very interesting and useful for us to and we
> would be very interested in it. We are setting up lots of customers
> multidomain sites and also lots of sites which get created on a dev site and
> than switched to the customer. So your patch would be a very useful use., I
> guess for many who are using RealUrl. CoolUri is in multiple domain settings
> much easier to handle.

Andi, I am interested in enhancements that can be done for multidomain handling in RealURL. What can we do to improve it? I am used to doing like it is now, so I need your and other views on the subject :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/google-analytics-certified.html