[TYPO3-english] Real URL and subdomains

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Apr 5 10:28:37 CEST 2009

Hi Andi,

> Your Patch for RealUrl sounds very interesting and useful for us to and we
> would be very interested in it.
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9757

I also think it might be useful, if people forget to delete the autoconfig
file. Autoconfig should IMHO keep itself up-to-date.

> CoolUri is in multiple domain settings much easier to handle.
Yes, it's much easier to handle - But we had to switch to realurl as Cooluri
caused us several major problems, which weren't easy to solve (problems with
mount points, mystic creation of faulty urls, etc.). After enthusiasm in the
beginning it got a big pain for us after some time.

Steffen