[TYPO3-english] Real URL and subdomains

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sat Apr 4 16:53:52 CEST 2009

Hi Vahan,

> every new domain or subdomain is created on a different page.
> I am not sure about what realurl uses the root_page_id for.
> What is it for?

See my code or the RealURL manual. You have to give the page UID of each
of your subdomains as "root_page_id" for each domain you configure with
realurl. This basically says to RealURL that when domain X is
encountered, then show page "root_page_id" as root page for the
corresponding domain and take each subpage as subpage of the domain.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en