[TYPO3-english] Magento - Typo3

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Fri Apr 3 11:55:58 CEST 2009

Perhaps a nice place to start some discussion about Magento... I'm very
much interested in your opinions. Magento is quite new  but I hear good
things about it. How can I place Magento? How does it compare with
tt_products or commerce?

Other thing I heard is that templating for Magento is hard. Some stuff
seems to be hard coded in stead of templated. Can anyone confirm this?

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Cheers!

Rik