[TYPO3-english] Magento - Typo3

Michael Türk tuerk at flagbit.de
Fri Apr 3 11:03:16 CEST 2009

On 2009-04-03 10:09:07 +0200, Dmitry Dulepov <dmitry at typo3.org> said:

> Hi!
>
> Michael Türk wrote:
>> Dmitry doesn't like TypoGento. We already heard about that. Dmitry, I
>> would really like to have a private session with you to show you
>> TypoGento. I bet you'd change your opinion quite rapidly.
>
> It is not about like or dislike :) I use both of them and I prefer the
> other version :) Please, check the points I outlined in my previous
> post, especially about page per category. When I choose, I choose the
> best based on the evaluation, not on the emotion. Evaluation results
> can be different for different people. Someone may like your extension
> more that the other, some may prefer the other. This is normal :)

Hey,

but the page per category thingy ain't really up to date in my opinion
as you can choose to show every view available in Magento by just
choosing the view parameters. The Bianchi shop for example included
their whole shop into one single TYPO3 page.

I agree with you in the opinion point. I would like to have some more
information about the easy setup and the configuration interface since
that is something we might change in future releases. After finishing
our current TypoGento projects, that kind of hurry, we're planning to
have some revisions of the documentation and the TypoGento to ease the
installation of TypoGento even more. So we could need some more
information about the existent problems around.

Thanks
Michael