[TYPO3-english] EXT: DB Integration (wfqbe) - Problem with search form query

sabine deeken sabine.deeken at web.de
Fri Apr 3 10:48:19 CEST 2009

Hi Flo,
did you find out meanwhile? I had only 2 searchfields, but the where or
thing is bad. I remember problems when the first element was removed, so
I filled it which always worked, like uid > '1'  or so (in my site it
was a typoscript-marker which i had to use anyway) and put the
where-clauses which were propably be removed as second and third statement.
sabine