[TYPO3-english] dd_googlesitemap for extensions

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Thu Apr 2 19:57:45 CEST 2009

Hi!

Thanks for your response.

Basically what needs to be done is changing the switch in the main
function in class.tx_ddgooglesitemap_eid.php to accomodate for
additional sitemap types. Now it can only switch the current two types.

The switch calls a function for each of the two types that do the same.
If this is changed to a generic function it would be easy to add
additional types.

Of course it would be best if seperate extensions would add the extra
sitemap types. I'm unsure (lack of experience in extensions) how to
integrate extra extensions in dd_googlsitemaps. Perhaps you have a nice
insight about this matter.

You want suggestions in bugs.typo3.org or forge?

Cheers!

Rik