[TYPO3-english] dd_googlesitemap for extensions

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Thu Apr 2 18:04:24 CEST 2009

Hi all, and Dmitry,

I am working on an extra for the dd_googlesitemap extension that would
be very useful for e-commerce websites that use the commerce extension.
My thought is to create a sitemap that would include all products in
that installation.

But, the dd_googlesitemap extension is currently only suited (hardcoded)
for either normal (pages) or news (tt_news). I now 'hacked' it to enable
my own extra. How could we go on to make dd_googlesitemap in such a way
that it could be extended for the different available extensions like
commerce? I'm looking forward to any insights.

Cheers!

Rik