[TYPO3-english] MnoGoSearch, realurl, languages and configuration records

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 2 11:36:35 CEST 2009

On a multi language site one expects search results only from the current
language. To solve this I am trying to make configuration records which
can be used in the advanced search form.

L=0 : English
L=1 : German
L=2 : French

Realurl maps German and French to preVars values http://domain/de/... and
http://domain/fr/... ; English is not visible in the url.

I tried to set up three Realm records with
http://domain/fr/.* - Allow - regular expression
http://domain/de/.* - Allow - regular expression
http://domain/(de|fr)/.* - Allow - regular expression - No match

Indexing didn't index anything and later I read that setting
plugin.tx_mnogosearch_pi1.search.siteList = 1 doesn't support Realm
records.

Can this be solved with Server records somehow, or must the realurl
configuration be changed to make English pages have a /en/ prefix?

Thanks in advance for the explanation!

--
Jigal van Hemert.