[TYPO3-english] MnoGoSearch and access restrictions

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Apr 2 09:43:52 CEST 2009

Hi!

Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> Can you indicate the order of magnitude for the amount needed?
> If you want you can send the reply to me personally. (I'm not going to
> offer you the contents of my bank account, but maybe a couple of companies
> together can do the sponsoring...)

I thought about it for a while and decided that I have no idea :( The whole thing is very complex. It will take hours just to research and frankly speaking I do not want to invest my free time in this because I have no use case for it.

If some company really needs it, they can drop me an e-mail with exact requirements and then I can research this case on commercial basis. I expect that research may take approximately 400€ and only then I can tell how much it will cost to implement it (I guess it will be over 1000€).

So for now I unmark this thread as active in my newsreader...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Skype: liels_bugs