[TYPO3-english] ajax in fe extension - database connection

Michael Fischer michi.fischer at gmx.net
Wed Apr 1 14:37:44 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to implement a simple fe-plugin to display some data out of
my database. I use ajax to display the data, i.e. after searching.

Here's my problem:
In my fe-plugin I submit an ajax-request to a php-script on my
webserver. I use the php-script to process the request and return the
desired data (html-code). Of course I cannot access the typo3-database
via $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB'] in my php-script.

Does anybody know a way to use the typo3 database-functions in a script
that is not a typo3-extension class?

lg, Michi
--
Please stop top-quoting!