[TYPO3] Extension "comments" notification without the need to approve each comment?

Thomas Hirt info at thomas-hirt.at
Tue Sep 30 20:27:01 CEST 2008

Hi!
I am at the moment trying to write my first extension.
Obviously I have some Problem:

Why this line isn't working:
$toEmail = $this->conf['spamProtect.']['notificationEmail'];
I know that this array comes out of the extension comments.
I use a hook inside of this extension.

Where can I get the content of the array
conf['spamProtect.']['notificationEmail']?

Any help apreciated,
Thomas

<?php

require_once(PATH_tslib . 'class.tslib_pibase.php');

class tx_commentsemail_hooks extends tslib_pibase {

	function hookFunc(&$params, &$pObj) {

		$commentUri = $_SERVER['SCRIPT_URI'];
		$commentFirstName = $params['record']['firstname'];
		$commentLastName = $params['record']['lastname'];
		$commentEmail = $params['record']['email'];
		$commentLocation = $params['record']['location'];
		$commentHomepage = $params['record']['homepage'];
		$commentContent = $params['record']['content'];
		$commentRemoteAddr = $params['record']['remote_addr'];

		$toEmail = $this->conf['spamProtect.']['notificationEmail'];
		echo $toEmail;

	}
}
?>