[TYPO3] comments and fe users

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 18:19:31 CEST 2008

comments_feuser is made to add a ID for the person commenting, so when a
person post a comment in the frontend, the ID of the user is saved, and is
also shown when viewing the template.

What I can see now, is that some of the files are removed from the TER for
this extension, but I got the extensions with the files that makes it work
the way you want it to.

If you want to, you can send me an email, and I'll send you the archive with
the files.

Regards,

Søren