[TYPO3] combining two fields in one rendering in a FCE

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Sep 30 14:25:37 CEST 2008

Hi Emmanuel,

> The extension ml_links, available on the TER, is suitable for this
> purpose but i still have a little problem.I can't display the name of
> the file and i have the url of this file displayed instead.
> Here is the typoscript os the DS:
>
> 10 = TEXT
>   10.field=field_titre
>   10.typolink.parameter.current = 1
>   10.parameter.userFunc=tx_mllinks_pi1->getFileType
>   10.postUserFunc=tx_mllinks_pi1->main
>

> "field_titre" is the field of type "no_map" who should be displayed.

Let's say you have field "field_titre" and "field_url" in your DS.
Choose to map the field_url to the a:outer and do not map the title.

Now modify the DS as follows for field_url:

10 = TEXT
10.field = field_titre
10.typolink.parameter.current = 1
10.typolink.userFunc = tx_mllinks_pi1->getFileType
10.postUserFunc = tx_mllinks_pi1->main

and this will work.

--
Xavier Perseguers