[TYPO3] tt_news: Is it possible to make the image a COA object?

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Mon Sep 29 17:05:17 CEST 2008

My tt_news images are fixed width,

I want to have the article image be under an image with white corners and a
grey border 4 pixels wide. The centre of this image is transparent so that
the article image will show through. It will then appear that the image has
rounded corners and a grey border.

So I would like TYPO3 to make one image using the article image and above
that my border image. Anyone know how I could do this?

-----
--
Stephen Bungert