[TYPO3] Wrong links on RealUrl

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 10:50:15 CEST 2008

Hi!

Nicola Della Marina wrote:
> I've got a website where realurl creates paths as /[name]/[name]/...
> It works, but after an undefined period of time links are generated as
> /[page-id-number]/. Clearing the reaurl and TYPO3 cache solves the
> problem, but it reappears after a while.

Search could give you the answer easily...

> At first the website was configured with two domains, but at the moment
> the second one is disabled and we deleted every istance of it on the
> database, but the problem still occurs, also the webserver logs show
> that the old url is no more called.

It seems that you disabled domain only in TYPO3 but not in the web server configuration. So people still can come to that domain. If RealURL does not have configuration for that domain, it will produce links with numbers.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In the blog: http://typo3bloke.net/post-details/duplicate_content_with_realurl/