[TYPO3] Wrong links on RealUrl

Nicola Della Marina nicola.dellamarina at webformat.com
Mon Sep 29 10:11:14 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've got a website where realurl creates paths as /[name]/[name]/...
It works, but after an undefined period of time links are generated as
/[page-id-number]/. Clearing the reaurl and TYPO3 cache solves the
problem, but it reappears after a while.
At first the website was configured with two domains, but at the moment
the second one is disabled and we deleted every istance of it on the
database, but the problem still occurs, also the webserver logs show
that the old url is no more called.

Anyone else had this problem?

Thank you and regards.
--