[TYPO3] some questions about pb_survey

Frank Sonck frank.sonck at freebel.net
Fri Sep 26 23:03:24 CEST 2008

Hello people!

I'm configuring a survey - using Patrick Broens' pb_survey extension and
  I have some issues:

- how can I add a personalia section? I want people to be able not only
to answer questions of the survey but also to enter their names, have
some checkboxes or radiobuttons for the choice about their activity
(unemployed,..) Otherwise the data stays anonymous.

- In pb_survey you have the possibliy to use an extra 'your opinion'
question. But then this question becomes part of all the questions /
choices. I want to have a choice between eg red, blue, green (one of
those 3) and then have an extra 'your opinion' text area that can be
filled in if wanted. Something extra that is not part of the choice in fact.

Does anyone have experience with this?

PS: Patrick, thanx for your nice extension!

Thanx in advance!
Kind greetings,

Frank Sonck