[TYPO3] _DEFAULT_PI_VARS in tt_news

Michael Miousse michael.miousse at infoglobe.ca
Fri Sep 26 13:20:29 CEST 2008

Jeroen Visser | ROQUIN E-Solutions wrote:

> Hi all,
> I would like to order the search results by 'crdate'.
> I tried TS like:
>
> plugin.tt_news._DEFAULT_PI_VARS.tx_ttnews|order = crdate
> #plugin.tt_news._DEFAULT_PI_VARS.tx_indexedsearch[order]=crdate
>
> Should it be done like this? Thanks in advance.

if you are talking about the search from tt_news here hte solution is simple

the search mode from tt_news use his list mode and you can order your list
mode by crdate with ts  so by ordering your list mode, you order your
search mode

the line for ordering the display list is:

plugin.tt_news.listOrderBy = crdate

--
Michael Miousse
Infoglobe