[TYPO3] checking emptyness of inserted element of lib.smth

maaboo maaboo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 13:10:12 CEST 2008

Hi!

I have the following page content generation code:

lib.newsholder = COA
lib.newsholder {
    10 = TEXT
    10 {
    value = Header 1
    typolink.parameter = 35
    wrap = <div class="l1h">|</div>
    }
    11 < plugin.tt_news
    11 {
        _LOCAL_LANG.ru.latestHeader = Subheader 1
        pid_list = 43
    }
    12 < plugin.tt_news
    12 {
        _LOCAL_LANG.ru.latestHeader = Subheader 2
        pid_list = 42
    }

The idea is to generate common header for several news (sure, with their own
subheaders), but only there are news here.

I need to render lib.newsholder.10 only if there are records in the
lib.newsholder.11 OR lib.newsholder.12. Is it possible? May be i should use
"if", but i don't know how, it's too complex in my situation.

--
with respect, MaaBoo
ICQ UIN: 22694713