[TYPO3] RSS feeds

Smile smile at ixnl.com
Fri Sep 26 11:59:36 CEST 2008

Hi

I installed ECODEV -  Ecorss RSS Export, and it Works fine, in fact too
fine.

It sends out everything I change or add on the site.

In the manual it says you can -)  A backend user can exclude a content
element from the feed. A checkbox is available after the field "hidden".

But it isn't there. Is there a way around it, or how can I implement it?

I also tried     RSS feed from records ( push2rss_3ds )

But it crashed my system. It was version 1.0, but there is a version 2.0 for
typo3 above 4.04 but in the TER there is only version one listed.

Anyone know where I can get version 2.0

Any help appreciated.

Stan