[TYPO3] override meta tags in own extension

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Sep 26 10:46:19 CEST 2008

Hello,

> Is it possible to override the default meta tags in my own extension
> (product catalogue) with php? I would be nice to have different meta
> tags for every product. Does anybody have experience with this?

Which metatags? HTML header metatags? Then what is the relation with
your extension? You wish to generate header metatags based on the output
of a method located in your extension?

You should look for page.headerData and the use of userFunc in TSREF.

HTH

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en