[TYPO3] RealUrl and Chinese

Siedlaczek, Sandy siedlaczek at kemper.de
Fri Sep 26 08:17:22 CEST 2008

Hi Gideon,

p2_realurl is a very nice extension. I solved this language problem with
alias names for each page but the extension is much better. I have installed
it and it works fine. My TYPO3 Version: 4.15 with realURL 1.5.0.

Have you even declared tx_realurl_advanced->main as userFunc in your
pagePath Section of your localconf?

Greets Sandy