[TYPO3] Links between two domains

Sergio Catalá Gil scatala at iti.upv.es
Thu Sep 25 12:47:09 CEST 2008

I've got two domains in my pages tree:

- Domain 1 (http://mysite.com)
	- Menu 1
		Contact 1
	- Menu 2
		Contact 2
	- Menu 3
		Contact 3

- Domain 2 (http://forms.mysite.com)
	- Contact 1
	- Contact 2
	- Contact 3

My interest is to export Domain 1 as static pages in HTML. This way, any
form I created in Domain 1 lost its functionality. So I've decided to
use a second domain (Domain 2) able to save all forms. So:

* Domain 1 > Menu 1 > Contact 1 is a direct link to Domain 2 > Contact
1.
* Domain 1 > Menu 2 > Contact 2 is a direct link to Domain 2 > Contact
2.
* and so on...

My interest is to use the TYPO3 server on Domain 2 to save all forms.

But I would like Domain 2 to use the same menus and submenus as Domain
1. How could I do this on TS script?

When I click on "Domain 1 > Menu 1 > Contact 1", I would like the URL to
change from "http://mysite.com" to "http://forms.mysite.com" but the
appareance of the site stayed the same.

Any clues?

Sergio