[TYPO3] backend language problem

Horn Gábor gabor at h3online.hu
Thu Sep 25 12:39:21 CEST 2008

Hello,

i installed a fresh typo3 4.2.1 on a debian etch server. I want to
change the backend language to hungarian. As i did many times before i
did the usuaal things, described well at
http://blogs.igalia.com/mrego/2008/04/24/galician-in-typo3-iii/ eg.
After selecting the hungarian as the language for admin user and relog,
everything is still in english. I can see the *-l10n-hu.zip fles in
tyop3temp/ and also the ext manager says ok status on the translation
handling for the modules.
Can you help me pls what am i missing here or how can i debug the
problem? No error msg in php log file as well. I use php5 and mysql5 on
a standard debian stable server.

thanks, Gábor Horn