[TYPO3] Browser hanging when importing new extension

Alessandro Vernet avernet at scdi.org
Thu Sep 25 00:56:53 CEST 2008

I am trying to import an extension [1] from the Extension Manager. I selected
"Import extension", chose the t3x file, and when I click the "Upload
extension file" button, the browser spins and I don't get any result back.
Any idea on how to solve or debug this problem?

Alex

[1] If this matters: last t3x file linked from
http://wiki.orbeon.com/forms/doc/developer-guide/form-runner-typo3-extension.

-----
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms, open-source, for the Enterprise
Orbeon's Blog: http://www.orbeon.com/blog/
Personal Blog: http://avernet.blogspot.com/
Twitter - http://twitter.com/avernet