[TYPO3] Chgallery – Single view show wrong image.

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Wed Sep 24 11:44:08 CEST 2008

Hi

I have a problem with SingleView in “Another simple gallery, show all
images of a direc - Extension key ( chgallery )”.

When i select “GALLERY view” (all images of the selected directory),
everything works fine and Singleview show the right image.

But when I select “CATEGORY view” (images from  all subdirectories),
SingleView show the wrong image. SingleView can not show the first image
in the list – it always show one image ahead of what it should.

When I select the first image in the list, SingleView show the second
image – when I select the 3rd image, the 4rd image is shown in
SingleView – When I select last image in the list, none image is shown
in SingleView.

Can anyone tell me what I am missing?

I use:
TYPO3 ver - 4.2.0