[TYPO3] crawler gives me Error without description

Andreas Lappe nd at off-pist.de
Tue Sep 23 22:08:17 CEST 2008

On 23.09.08, Michael Miousse wrote:
> Andreas Lappe wrote:
> > Well, normal content or content from ttnews is indexed (latter now that
> > we patched crawler for https baseUrls) with content. I just wonder, what
> > has to be special to get indexed (if using the crawler to generate page
> > access even to dynamic sites)?
> > Andy
> is the extension not indexed published on ter cause i could take a look a it
> to see if someting interfere with the indexed search proper indexing?

Hey Michael,

    actually we are working on this, but it will take several more
weeks. The problem could be that the extension is a USER_INT object
which is not cachable. But isn't this the whole purpose of crawler to
index it anyway?

Andy

--
“I cannot find a single convincing argument that tells me that
astrologers won't do better than economists.” -Nassim Nicholas Taleb