[TYPO3] crawler gives me Error without description

Andreas Lappe nd at off-pist.de
Tue Sep 23 20:23:02 CEST 2008

On 23.09.08, Michael Miousse wrote:
> Andreas Lappe wrote:
> > Hey Michael,
> >     I found out it's the https and some login configuration which seemed
> > to be the problem. After disabling the https and creating a special
> > forwarding for localhost the page content I get when I use the url (from
> > crawler_im output) with wget seems to be fine. Still, indexed_search or
> > crawler don't the the texts of the page...
> > Don't get it
> > Andy
> If your pages are not cached, the indexing process will not be executed. The
> indexing process is is run during the caching of a page

Hey Michael,
    the page contains an extension which creates dynamic content. Hence
the crawler, generating all possible content on this page. But one of
the problems we had before was that baseUrl cannot be https://...:443/
patch has been sent to Kasper).

    Now, the crawler gives us an OK for the page, but indexed_search
shows no indexed content... still a bit weird for us.

Suggestions?

So long
Andy
--
``This was politics. It was ugly, it was irrational, but it was
  preferable to war.´´ -Neal Stephenson; System of the World