[TYPO3] Restrict access to some news

Sergio Catalá Gil scatala at iti.upv.es
Tue Sep 23 15:56:36 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to restrict acces to some specific news on my site.

For that purpose, I've introduced SINGLE tt_news plugin on a certain
page which is shown with any session. If you don't still have a session,
a login plugin is shown on the page. Well, I created some users and they
can log through the FE perfectly.

But the problem is: when they log in the FE, they can't see specific
SINGLE news. Error 'No news id given' is shown instead.

What could I do to solve this problem? Do I need to use another loginbox
for the tt_news parameters don't get lost when users push the button for
logging in the FE?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio