[TYPO3] RealURL: after upgrade 1 of 3 domains in multisite inst. no longer shows pages

Robert Wuergler typo3 at wuergler-consulting.ch
Tue Sep 23 15:56:02 CEST 2008

Hi

After an upgrade from RealURL 1.4 to 1.5.1 one of three small sites in a
multidomain multitree setup does no longer show any other page than
root, but in RealURL Management the pages appear with their proper path.

Strange thing obviously: 2 of the 3 domains still work perfect AND when
I roll back to RealURL 1.4 all of them work again. So there's probably
no point pasting configs etc.

But perhaps a known little thing I may have overlooked?

I use manual config., TypoScript configuration is exactly the same as in
the manual [1] for each of the 3 domains. Otherwise 3 different
templates of course.

Thanks for any hint.

[1]
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/realurl/1.5.1/view/1/2/#id3970352